Mamaroneck Property Management Company
Librett Real Estate Group… Professional Property Management for co-ops, condominiums, rental and commercial properties in Mamaroneck
Librett Real Estate Group is a full-service property management company specializing in the lower Westchester County area, as well as properties throughout the NYC boroughs.
- We specialize in the lower Westchester County area, as well as properties throughout the NYC boroughs.
- We are experts at correcting problems incurred by previous ineffective management.
- We are extremely service oriented and experienced in all phases of property management. Calls and emails from both the Board/Owners and residents are answered in a timely manner.
- In the event of any emergency in the building our firm maintains a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week phone number for emergency calls after normal business hours. Our Emergency Staff is prepared to respond and handle any type of emergency and our response is aimed at reducing any inconvenience and damage.
- We are extremely proud that we are able to immediately translate the Board/Owner’s directives into action. When Management is instructed to act on a Board/Owner decision, that decision is implemented immediately.
- Our office staff is knowledgeable in property management and the staff member who answers the phone can assist the caller immediately. No endless automated voicemail loop and pressing extensions to reach your party!
- Owner Portals:
- Through our State of the Art Appfolio software, Shareholders may set up their own personalized Portals. The Portal enables Shareholders to receive the monthly statements via email (although if chosen, they may still receive them via mail), pay their monthly charges online or via ACH Debit from their checking account. They may also pay by check and by electronic check, which is set up with their bank. They may also view their payment history, contact management, view memos and more!
- The Owner Portal also allows the Shareholder to submit and follow up Work Orders.
- Board Portals: The Board Portal enables all Board members or designated members to log onto the system to view all financial information at any given time.
- We are also able to upload documents to the system that the Board may view at any time. i.e.; end of month financial reports, Purchase applications, or whatever the Board may desire.
- Shared files may also be uploaded for all owners to view. ie; end of year financial statements, meeting Minutes, etc.
- Construction & Project Management
- Property inspections- The Agent will make regular inspections of the property and Agent will advise the Board/Owners of any abnormalities and will submit suggestions and estimates for the correction of any defect.
Contact us at (914) 636-6100, and we’ll start determining a favorable property management service plan that is catered to the unique needs of your Mamaroneck property.
ABOUT MAMARONECK, NEW YORK
Created as a town in 1788, Mamaroneck is part of Westchester County. This area was formerly purchased from a Native American Chief named Wappaquewam.
Residents enjoy living in Mamaroneck, New York for its diverse neighborhood, lively entertainment, and friendly community. In fact, Mamaroneck was included in CNN’s list of 100 Best Places to Live in America. The city is filled with amazing restaurants, highly rated schools, and relaxing parks.
Here are interesting things to do in Mamaroneck, New York:
- Harbor Island Park – At this lovely waterfront park, you can take a stroll with amazing views, find cherry blossoms, and appreciate scenic walking paths. A beach, playground and sports field are amenities you’ll find at this park.
- Otter Creek – Nature enthusiasts will find the marshes fascinating. You can participate in tree planting, engage in bird watching, and go on nature walks. Photographers will surely enjoy capturing the fantastic flora and fauna that can be found here, too.
- Sheldrake River Trails – You might not imagine that New York has a distinct natural environment. Find your corner of tranquility at Sheldrake River Trails. It’s full of diverse plants and animals. And, don’t miss the popular Tree Walk experience.
- Emelin Theater – Want to witness a world-class performance? Head over to Emelin Theater and enjoy watching musicals, dance shows, and comedies. This venue promotes culture and community.
- Florence Park – Families enjoy the recreational activities that this green space offers. Whether you go to this park for a picnic, a light jogs, a tennis game, or to play checkers on the tables, there is something for everyone. You can also bring children to play at the playground.