Port Chester Property Management Company
Librett Real Estate Group… Professional Property Management for co-ops, condominiums, rental and commercial properties in Port Chester
Librett Real Estate Group is a full-service property management company specializing in the lower Westchester County area, as well as properties throughout the NYC boroughs.
- We specialize in the lower Westchester County area, as well as properties throughout the NYC boroughs.
- We are experts at correcting problems incurred by previous ineffective management.
- We are extremely service oriented and experienced in all phases of property management. Calls and emails from both the Board/Owners and residents are answered in a timely manner.
- In the event of any emergency in the building our firm maintains a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week phone number for emergency calls after normal business hours. Our Emergency Staff is prepared to respond and handle any type of emergency and our response is aimed at reducing any inconvenience and damage.
- We are extremely proud that we are able to immediately translate the Board/Owner’s directives into action. When Management is instructed to act on a Board/Owner decision, that decision is implemented immediately.
- Our office staff is knowledgeable in property management and the staff member who answers the phone can assist the caller immediately. No endless automated voicemail loop and pressing extensions to reach your party!
- Owner Portals:
- Through our State of the Art Appfolio software, Shareholders may set up their own personalized Portals. The Portal enables Shareholders to receive the monthly statements via email (although if chosen, they may still receive them via mail), pay their monthly charges online or via ACH Debit from their checking account. They may also pay by check and by electronic check, which is set up with their bank. They may also view their payment history, contact management, view memos and more!
- The Owner Portal also allows the Shareholder to submit and follow up Work Orders.
- Board Portals: The Board Portal enables all Board members or designated members to log onto the system to view all financial information at any given time.
- We are also able to upload documents to the system that the Board may view at any time. i.e.; end of month financial reports, Purchase applications, or whatever the Board may desire.
- Shared files may also be uploaded for all owners to view. ie; end of year financial statements, meeting Minutes, etc.
- Construction & Project Management
- Property inspections- The Agent will make regular inspections of the property and Agent will advise the Board/Owners of any abnormalities and will submit suggestions and estimates for the correction of any defect.
Contact us at (914) 636-6100, and we’ll start determining a favorable property management service plan that is catered to the unique needs of your Port Chester property.
ABOUT THE PORT CHESTER, NEW YORK
Port Chester is a suburb of New York City with a population of 31,317. Port Chester is in Westchester County. Living in Port Chester offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. In Port Chester there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Port Chester and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Port Chester are above average.