LREG is a full service property management firm, specializing in the lower Westchester County area, and also all NYC boroughs. Most properties that we manage are handled directly by a Principal of our firm for immediate personal service. If an agent is assigned to your account for an on-site presence, a Principal of our firm is also involved with your account, for not only an additional on-site presence, but to oversee the account in it’s entirety, both physically, financially, and to meet with the Board. You will always deal with a Principal of the firm, to provide the Corporation with continuity and a consistent chain of communication. Clients will receive access to Owner and Board Portals which provide seamless access to information.
- Through our state of the art Appfolio software, Shareholders may set up their own personalized Portals. The Portal enables Shareholders to receive the monthly statements via email (although if chosen, they may still receive them via mail), pay their monthly charges online or via ACH Debit from their checking account. They may also pay by check and by electronic check, which is set up with their bank. They may also view their payment history, contact management, view memos and more!
- The Shareholder Portal also allows the Shareholder to submit and follow up Work Orders.
- The Board Portal enables all Board members or designated members to log onto the system to view all financial information at any given time.
- We are also able to upload documents to the system, that the Board may view at anytime. ie; end of month financial reports, Purchase Applications, or whatever the Board may desire.
- Shared files may also be uploaded for all owners to view. ie; end of year financial statements, meeting Minutes, etc.
LREG also offers “back office” management as well; bookkeeping, handling account payables and receivables, should the corporation or association choose to handle the on-site issues in house.
Our office staff is also knowledgable in property management and the staff member who answers the phone can assist the caller immediately. No endless automated voicemail loop and pressing extensions to reach your party! All calls are answered promptly and directed correctly so that they are handled effectively and professionally.
Upon assuming the management of the property, we immediately examine all existing vendors and contracts which traditionally yield substantial savings through careful comparison. We are experts at correcting problems incurred by previous ineffective management.
We take pride in immediately translating the Board or owner’s directives into action. When Management is instructed to act on a Board or owner’s decision, that decision is implemented immediately.
The difference that LREG offers is our staff, our personalized service and professionalism, including the following:
- A 24-hour, 7 day per week phone number for emergency calls after normal business hours.
- A network of Emergency Staff, on call to assist with any type of emergency.
- Assistance with the development of web-sites, enabling the property to include an electronic maintenance reporting system which allows residents to report repairs through the website and track progress.
- Assistance with and/or overseeing Capital improvement projects.
- Assisting with the refinancing of mortgages and Tax Certioraries.
- Knowledge and experience with purchasing, to ensure that the property is paying the right price for supplies and services.
Whether a co-op, condominium, townhouse community, multifamily home, rental community or commercial property, we are specialists in correcting and resolving on-going or existing situations. We are attentive, on site routinely and available 24 hours and 7 days per week!
View some of the areas we manage properties in by visiting our Property Management Locations page.